Friday, August 20, 2010

1st Week @ my new job!!!!

Well this week has come and go. So many things went on this week. I quit my old job, started my new job and have never felt so tired in my life. I love my new job and the people I work with. I feel I get along with everyone so well. I have been doing homework and class on top of everything else. I feel at this time of the term I get frustrated or feel like there isnt enough time to complete everything. My paper is coming along. I will be summiting that very soon. I would like everyone's honest feed back on my paper and any pointers you guys can give me that would be great.

On the other hand the weekend is here and nothing much really going on. I don't work this weekend so I hope I can get some more homework done. What is everyone else doing over the weekend or next week? Anything fun or exciting?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki,
    Wow in these hard times how did you manage to get a new job and have an old one to get rid of? That is wonderful but also tiresome to be the low man on the totem pole so as to speak.
    Sounds like everything is going well for you and your school is also doing fine just busy. When I see how much time I spend on school I cannot imagine having my mind on anything else like a job right now and still get good grades.
    I am so amazed by your ambition and your ability to stay afloat. Keep up the good work girl cause you will go far with your looks and ambition together with a wonderful personality.
    Hang in there and see you in the threads. You are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki,

    This past weekend, I spent a lot of time with my two granddaughters because it is the last weekend before school started today. Friday night both of them spent the night. What a hoot they are. Ages 15 and 8 do not exactly make a compatible pair! They sometimes say such hateful things to each other. They really get tired of hearing me tell them how much they should cherish sisterhood because I never had a sister. I know they will change as they mature, but right now . . . the older one gets tired of "baby-sitting" the younger one and the younger one although she adores the older one and wants emulate her, at times is mean just get her attention.

    Saturday, I had special time with just the younger one. We watched movies while I worked on grading drafts. I took a break to play a game with her and at one point we rode our bikes to get movies.

    Sunday, I had special time with the 15 year old. We went shopping for last minute bargains (clothes) and found great discounts on some tops and a hoodie. G'ma found the trench coat I have been wanting in good quality at a bargain price! I am ready for some fall weather in the mid-west/mid-south in October/November when I will be visiting my daughters.

    Well, you asked. That was my weekend. I was up until 3:30 am this morning working on drafts.

    ReplyDelete