Thursday, July 22, 2010

Challenges.

Well I have faced a lot of challenges in life. From starting school again and doing online classes have been a challenge from day one. I really enjoy what life has to offer and what each day brings. I think if we don't face challenges in life we will never know how to get through those tough times. I have also been through some changes. Used to live with my ex bf back in jan and I moved back home it was a big change for me. Something I thought I wanted but now wish I would have stuck it out. We are now back together and considering moving back in again. I also have been trying to better myself in being active. I miss doing sport and so now I have made a change to start a kickball team with my friends. It is going to be super fun and a great way to release stress.

4 comments:

  1. Nikki,
    I certainly understand life's challenges. I am not good at changes but I have had allot of challenges in life. Each thing that happens makes us what we are today. And some of the time it may not be seen right now as the best but only God knows for sure and knows why.
    Just have to hang in there.
    knitwhitforfun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki,

    I hope you blog about your kickball team. I have never played kickball. Is it like soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki,
    Making a kickball team sounds awesome with your friends! You remind me of me. I always want to do new things and seems like no one else wants to do it with me for the thrill. I'm always like "let's do this" and living life to the fullest.
    I hope everything works out for you and your boyfriend. I moved in with my boyfriend a litle over a year ago. And our work schedules are not very cooperative with us getting time to spend together. We try and make the best of it. And it's all worked out so far. So keep your head up and follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true nikki you must go through a little somthing in order to endure new challenges.

    ReplyDelete